CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

sexta-feira, 2 de setembro de 2011

#Let's Practice?

Hey, folks? How do you do? I'm gonna put some exercises below! Please, do it! try to print and show me next class!

Write apostrophe 's into the gaps.

Example: I met _______ sister yesterday. (Mandy)

Answer: I met Mandy's sister yesterday.

1) This is __________  book. (Peter)
2) Let's go to the ___________ . (Smiths)
3) The ______________  room is upstairs. (children)
4) _______________  sister is twelve years old. (John)
5)_____________ and___________  bags have blue stickers. (Susan - Steve)
6)_____________  shoes are on the second floor. (men)
7) My __________car was not expensive. (parents)
8) ______________ CD player is new. (Charles)
9) This is the _______bike. (boy)
10) These are the _________ pencils. (boys)



fonte: http://www.englisch-hilfen.de/en

0 comentários: